Life is Short - Don't Waste It!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Went out Friday night with T. Had a pretty good time, but I think I'm getting too old. X had a heart attack about it. He just can't seem to get it through his head that we are over and its none of his business what I'm doing.

He actually wrote on my door to my house and my car window. The door message was Do Unto Others and the car was What Tangled Webs We Weave. How juvenile is that???? I called him and told him if he did one more thing I was going to the police. He tried to act all innoncent but I wasn't having it. I told him he was acting like a psycho and he needed to get counseling. We had quite the conversation.

He said he thinks I like the drama. No, I'm just not going to let him dictate my life just because he is making it difficult. At first, I was not going out or anything because I knew this would happen, but then I realized that is letting him rule my life, which is the whole reason I moved out. But to him, its because I like drama. Jerk.

4 comments:

mylifeatfullspeed said...

He wrote on your door? OH, I'd call the cops right away for that crap. What kind of normal person writes stuff like that on someone else's property?

He sounds pretty bold and very scary. I'd at least call the cops and document it, in case you need to file a restraining order in the future, they won't think this is some new behavior. I'm not sure they'd do anything if you don't file a restraining order, but it might make him stop if he knows you aren't putting up with his terroristic behavior.

Anonymous said...

I agree!!! Don't let anything else slide...you should have called the cops right away. I know you have a soft spot because of your kids, but...

New Shoes said...

Hey Cassee, happy to see you're blogging again.

Brunhilda said...

Ack. Keep a record of these things for sure. Guys like this kill me. It is always us who seeks the drama. Mmm-hmmm, asshole.