140 pounds creeped back up on me so I decided to try the Atkins diet - not for me. I lasted 4 days on induction. I just can't hang. LOL I need chocolate.
Having a hard time being hard (i.e. rejecting STBXBF). He calls and asks me to lunch, I say no. He calls and asks me to dinner. I say no. I mean, WTF. Is he a gluttton for punishment. Why is he doing this to himself???? Doesn't he have any pride???? Backbone???? Plus, I mean, after the way he has acted, HAS HE NO SHAME? I started thinking today about how much money he owes me (in theory - I never said he had to pay me back when I was paying all the bills at our old place because I thought he was moving out - DUH - yes I am stupid). I'm really starting to despise him.
The kids have also been hell on wheels this week. However, since I started my period tonight, maybe it was just me. LOL
1 comment:
Oh lord. The money. Consider it gone, and a lesson learned. Just keep right on rejecting him. Do you have caller id? I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of answering the phone. He's only causing you pain by dragging things out like this.
Post a Comment