I'm having a dilemma - to shave or not to shave down there. I feel like I'm one of those scary hairy women but I also don't like being completely bare because then I feel like some kind of juvenile. Is there a happy medium? Do guys really like it all non-hair - I mean to me it just looks plain weird, like a child's vajayjay and if they like that what does that say about them IMO.
Yes, I have had sex with a new person and yes, it was quite ...nerve wracking... at first...then it was good, but not as good as with X but I know that's because I was so comfortable with him, right? Say, right! Because if sex is going to be like this, I'm going to have troubles. I am also juggling men and I feel weird about that too. I feel like I should say something but what? Help!
6 comments:
I've seen your comments on my blog here and there so I figured it was high time I checked yours out. I've skimmed a few posts and think OMG, we have a lot in common - especially X's who are lousy father's. I can't tell you how many visitations my oldest boys' dad cancelled or wouldn't be home when we got there. Man, that brought back memories - bad ones.
Anyway...until about 6 or 7 years ago, I didn't even know women regularly trimmed and/or shaved. I was shocked and felt stupid that I hadn't been doing it. I also had a suiter tell me he preferred it trimmed. So, I started off with that but now I actually shave completely. I do it more for me that any man. That region tends to be very warm and shaving seems to help. Ok now I can die of embarrassment to have actually shared this information!
I've never thought my stuff looks like a child when bare. Personally, I love it bare but I can't do it...my skin is too sensitive and then it becomes painful. I trim it down very, very short.
You can always do the landing strip if you wanted...
Wait until you feel a little more comfortable...and maybe it's just him. Why think that sex is going to be like that because of you?
Oh...and do tell? Whooooo is this new person??
Hmmm . . . I did a post today about a new razor I found. Hee. I personally can't shave bald, well I do it very rarely. The ingrown hairs upon regrowth are too much for me to handle. I do keep things nicely trimmed, though.
Who is the new man? As long as things are not serious with either one I don't see a problem with seeing them both. You'll probably be forced to make a decision eventually though.
The less the better. That's a general rule that all men agree on.
(stepping from behind the aura of staid gloominess to speak on on matters of hirsute nether regions, and probably divulging waaaay too much information in the process)
I would like to register a dissent with irish and say that I tend to prefer hair "down there". That whole going bald thing is one of the worst things that 90s-era porn ever visited upon this world.
And, yes, I did give oral during the years that I did get at least some intimacy with my wife, with no expectation or reciprocation.
--
2amsomewhere
There's something to be said for going down on a woman and not getting pubic dental floss as a parting gift.
My GF has me shaving as well. I feel your pain, in spades.
Post a Comment